"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Boycott Regency Centers and El Camino Shopping Center in Woodland Hills

The following message was received this morning:

As Of Yesterday, Village Coffee Roaster Closed It’s Doors

And Moved Out of the El Camino Shopping Center


Since Regency Shopping Centers (who own/run the El Camino Shopping Center in Woodland Hills) caused this, all I can say is to Boycott Regency Centers and El Camino Shopping Center in Woodland Hills for their thuggish behavior in this matter.

It appears that rather than spreading goodwill and cooperation with its tenants and the car clubs, their paying customers, they prefer to drive business away and they don't really deserve anyone's patronage.

They used harassment, intimidation and legal actions against customers and tenants. That's nothing but gestapo tactics in my book. If anyone has information on the "brownshirt" security company who harassed customers at the center, send me the information and I'll post it.

UPDATE: Here's the information on the "brownshirt" security company and the tactics they used:

Standing in the center of the parking lot, the security guards and a large dog have approached the classic car drivers as they drive in. One has operated as the process server, and with a stack of copies of the lawsuit and attempts to serve the drivers.

O’Linn Executive Security Services, the Agoura-based business hired by Regency Centers, would not comment on the allegations for this story.


O'Linn is located at 30423 Canwood Street Agoura Hills, CA 91301-4315 - (818) 707-4597.

They are licensed by the Department of Consumer Affairs - B.S.I.S. in Sacramento. Call them at (916) 322-4000 if you wish to file a complaint against O'Linn Executive Security Services.

UPDATE #2: This letter appears in today's Daily News:

Never go back

Re "Classic court battle" (Dec. 16):

A few weeks ago my wife and I decided to pick up a few items at the Vons in the El Camino Shopping Center. Being that my `32 Ford high boy was in the driveway, we decided to take her out. As I pulled onto the lot, we were stopped by a very unruly and unkempt security guard who verbally accosted us.

Never in my 66 years have I heard such language. He had no reason to talk to us that way. I tried to explain that if we are not welcome we'll leave. But no, he had to slap his hands down on my hood, and when I told him to take his hands off the car I was told "get out now or you won't be able to get out when I'm done with you."

We left, and as far as I am concerned, we will never go back to the El Camino Shopping Center again.

- HARVEY APPARIS

Canoga Park


The guard who accosted them isn't too bright. I guess he assumes that if someone drives into the center's parking lot in a vintage vehicle that automatically they must be there for a rally. Also, he made a threat to the writer, which is against the law. Definitely grounds to have his guard permits revoked and his employer sued.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the NEW Cruise-In Location:

Western Bagel
19500 Plummer Street
Northridge, CA. 91324
6:00AM to 10:00AM
Info. Call 818-970-2359 (Marlon)

We are averaging 80 to 140 cars, not bad for winter time.

Search This Blog