"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Plans Gone Astray



Last night's excitement with the deer encounter kind of messed up my plans for today.

I went to bed around 3:00 in the morning, only to wake up around 6:30. I stayed up for a bit and then went back to bed around 7:00. I slept until around 11:00.

I was planning to dump a lot of accumulated papers and whatnot into the trash today. After getting up, I received two claim assignments (no problem there, I can use the money) that I had to attend to today at the California Highway Patrol.

After this, I figured on doing the house-cleaning tomorrow. Well, another claim assignment came in as I was finishing up the two for today. This one is to attend a mandatory settlement conference in Santa Clarita before a judge. I haven't been to a settlement conference for a while, but they are fun to do. While up there, I'll be doing a scene investigation on another claim (got to remember to bring my camera) on Interstate 5.

Despite the sleep I got today, I am still tired. I'll probably go to bed early tonight as I have to be in Santa Clarita at 8:30.

Looks like I'll have to put off house-cleaning for another week.

No comments:

Search This Blog