"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, February 25, 2011

T.G.I.F.!

The latest storm has hit L.A. today. I've been inside all day (I was sleeping part of the time as I patrolled Burbank Hills last night) except for getting the mail.



Speaking of mail, my check from Kinokuniya Bookstores arrived today, right on schedule! This was for the Little Tokyo store's re-order of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. Domo arigato gozaimasu!



I am looking forward to April's Monsterpalooza in Burbank. Some friends are planning to attend my kaiju location presentation. The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan will be available before and after the presentation. I will be sharing a table with Peter H. Brothers after his presentation on Godzilla director Ishiro Honda and before mine. He and I had an email exchange on it today. His book, Mushroom Clouds and Mushroom Men: The Fantastic Cinema of Ishiro Honda will also be available at the show. I am debating whether or not to have my presentation on Powerpoint or on another format.

Above, Peter H. Brothers. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Monsterpalooza has a fantastic guest list, to see it, go to this link:

http://www.rubberroom101.com/monsterpalooza2011/guest/index.html

T.G.I.F.!

No comments:

Search This Blog