"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Space Battleship Yamato" Pins

Above, the large poster advertising "Space Battleship Yamato" beckons movie-goers to the Toho Nichigeki Theaters."

During my December trip to Japan, following my lunch with Toho Cinemas Director Masaharu Ina and my interview with Tom Baker of The Daily Yomiuri, I went to the Toho Cinemas Nichigeki in the Yurakucho Mullion complex to see Space Battleship Yamato.

While there, I stopped by the souvenir table and picked up this pin set:



I also picked up an eight-by-ten color photo of the Yamato, but I seem to have misplaced it. Sooner or later, it'll turn up.

Above, the Yurakucho Mullion complex, which was featured in "Return of Godzilla" (1984).

Toho is currently seeking a U.S. distributor for Space Battleship Yamato.

No comments:

Search This Blog