"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 14, 2014

Monster Japan Travel Guide: Why I Constantly Promote



Above, Distant Lands Travel Bookstore in Pasadena. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A couple of days ago, I received this email:
I just discovered that you published a book titled "The Movie Monster Fan's Guide To Japan." I had no idea that this was available. I basically stumbled upon it. I am going on a trip to Japan on Wednesday morning and I would love to get a copy of this book for my trip. You mention that Distant Lands Travel Bookstore & Outfitters in Pasadena and Kinokuniya Bookstores in Little Tokyo carry it. I live in Altadena, which is the next city above Pasadena so I will definitely call them first thing in the morning tomorrow and if they don't have it I will call Kinokuniya Bookstores since I will be going to Little Tokyo tomorrow afternoon. But if they don't have it available, I see that I can purchase it directly from you, but would you be able to get it to me by Tuesday if I purchase it from you directly?
Some may wonder why I do so much promoting of the travel guide. The email above should tell you why. Despite all the promoting I do, some people still haven't discovered that the guide is available. That's why I keep doing it. It is like a third job for me. But I don't mind doing it.

Above, Kinokuniya Bookstores in Little Tokyo. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I responded to the email that, yes, the guide is available through me (the PayPal button would be the quickest way to get it). Go here for ordering information.

But, Kinokuniya Bookstores in Little Tokyo should have some in stock and Distant Lands in Pasadena should also have plenty of copies. If you find that neither has any left in stock, let me know and I will make sure they get another supply. Links to both stores are posted on the right column of this blog.


No comments:

Search This Blog