"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Camping Amenities of Today

Above, my "new toy" parked at home. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It has been about 20-25 years since I last camped in an RV park.

I recently received the 2015 Good Sam Club and the 2015 KOA campground directories and have spent some time looking them over. I've noticed that things are a bit different these days.

Back when I last camped at a RV park or private/commercial campground, the Internet was either in the experimental stage or non-existent (very few people, if any, had home computers back then anyway). Today, people now require that their camping experience includes Wi-Fi service, besides the usual water, electric, sewer and other amenities. They also want, if they are lucky enough to get it, cell phone service out in the wilderness (that's all I need, some dummy at the next door campsite chattering on his/her cell phone in the middle of the night while I am trying to sleep).

Here is what one KOA Kampground is offering in amenities today:



No comments:

Search This Blog