"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Unexpected Medical Emergency



Updated 7/31/18.

Yesterday,  while having lunch in Wells, Nevada, I suffered a heart attack. This was unexpected as I have no history of heart problems.

I was airlifted to St. Luke's Medical Center in Twin Falls, Idaho.

Immediately after the helicopter landed, I was whisked into surgery to have two stents installed.

I feel fine today. I expect to be discharged tomorrow.

My thanks to the Elko County Ambulance and Bella's Restaurant for their assistance, especially Kelli Peavey, Wells AEMT.

No comments:

Search This Blog