"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

This is a madhouse!

A friend sent me an email with a photo of a Kaiser hospital's restrooms:



In her email, she wrote:
I was in Kaiser today for an appointment and noted that all of the bathrooms in the hospital and medical buildings have been changed to "All Genders" bathrooms.  Seriously?!!!!! 
So, I decided to push the issue when I was checking in and inquired exactly how many genders the powers that be in Kaiser believe there are now?  The woman I was asking was choking with laughter and rolled her eyes and said that they put all those signs up a little while ago.  
My first glance at the nearest sign made me do a double-take at first. I was wondering, "Since when is a handicap a gender?"

No comments:

Search This Blog