"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Good Ol' New Mexico Monsoon Season

Above, The Beast at the Tee Pee Trading Post and Smoke Shop in Lupton, Arizona. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The good ol' monsoon season continues on in New Mexico.

This morning, I headed off in The Beast (so I can listen to Rush Limbaugh as the Mustang's radio has a loose wire) to Lupton, Arizona to the Tee Pee Smoke Shop to pick up some cigars.

It was cloudy out and I noticed that water was flowing in arroyos, streams and the Rio Puerco River. They had been pretty dry for months.

After conducting my business at the Tee Pee, I headed back home.

Along the way, I noticed an enormous black cloud heading in the direction of Jamestown. I could see it from Gallup.

Above, today's approaching storm cloud. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After getting off the freeway, I stopped and took the above photo of the cloud.

Within an hour, Jamestown was hit with lightning, thunder and rain.

Nothing like monsoon season in New Mexico!

No comments:

Search This Blog