"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 6, 2018

Rain Tonight?

Above, the thunder clouds and rainbow southeast of Roswell. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Off to the southeast of Roswell is a big thunderhead. It was drawn to my attention by a neighboring camper who said that a rainbow was behind me, while I was sitting outside.

Sure enough, I took a look and there it was.

Above, The Beast and the rainbow. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I went inside the RV to grab my camera and went out and took some photos. While doing so, I heard some thunder.

Above, a view of the rainbow in the distance. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Maybe we'll be getting some much-needed rain tonight in Roswell?

No comments:

Search This Blog