"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, July 28, 2018

What A Day!

Thus far, all my vital signs are reading just fine.

I was told that there was no heart muscle damage from the heart attack of yesterday. I was lucky it happened when and where it did, otherwise, I might be pushing up daisies right now.

I was with friends at the time and they knew that something was wrong.

Here's a couple of photos from when I was being put aboard an air ambulance (photos by Mitch Geriminsky):




Later...
Above, after the stent surgery.

The oddest thing about all this, my cousin Ralph was found dead from a heart attack exactly one year ago yesterday.

No comments:

Search This Blog