"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Topless Mermaid Sighted In Malibu!



The Fourth of July was relatively uneventful at work in Malibu.

But yesterday was a little more interesting.

While locking up and patrolling the clubhouse and pool areas of one of the communities I'm in charge of during the first 20 min. of my shift, I saw a college-age girl swimming underwater in the big swimming pool. I didn't think much about it, but then I noticed something else.

She as swimming topless!

I saw her swim underwater to the opposite end of the pool from where I was. Then, she surfaced and a friend handed her bikini top to her. She immediately put it on while looking at me (looking at her) and smiling.

First time I've seen a topless mermaid live and in-person. I gave one of the owners of the community a good laugh when I related the story to him.

Later that evening, I went to check the shower and sauna rooms of one community. I opened the door to the men's shower/sauna room and there sitting in the sauna with about 3-4 males, was a bikini-clad girl. I motioned "Out!" with my thumb and she complied with no argument.

What a job!

No comments:

Search This Blog