"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dusk At Zuma Beach

Above, sunset comes to Malibu.

Last night, I had my camera with me (I left in my car as I was using it on some insurance claims work) to take some photos of the sunset, dusk and the crescent moon over Malibu. Here's some of them.

Above, Zuma Beach and the Pacific Coast Highway.

Above, dusk at Zuma Beach.

Above, zoom shot of the crescent moon.

Above, Zuma Beach and the crescent moon.

2 comments:

Peter H. Brothers said...

Armand, these are really nice!

Armand Vaquer said...

Thanks, El Pedro! I may head out to Malibu early as the Valley feels like Tokyo or Kyoto during G-TOUR today. At least it's cooler there. - A.

Search This Blog