"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Daily Yomiuri Hard Copies On The Way


The response to The Daily Yomiuri article on The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan has been excellent.

Like the Japan Today interview article and the GaijinPot.com article, it, too, has been making the rounds around the Internet through various feeds and other linkage.

I heard from Tom Baker, The Daily Yomiuri reporter, yesterday:

I'm glad to hear you liked the article. I'll put some hard copies in the mail to you right away, and I think you'll like it even more when you see that the print version ran with a large photo (which does not appear on the website).


The photo he mentions is one of me with the Godzilla statue in Hibiya, Tokyo (below, right). This one is one of several I took during my recent Japan trip.



As soon as the copies come in, I'll scan and post the article here.

No comments:

Search This Blog