"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Metropolis Magazine

Above, Ai. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As Japan Today said a day or so ago, I heard from Metropolis magazine about running an article based on Japan Today's interview on The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

Early this morning, I received an email from the editor of Metropolis, which reads in part:

Dear Armand,

Greetings. I'm the editor of Metropolis magazine here in Tokyo. In case you're not familiar with us, Metropolis is a weekly entertainment/lifestyle magazine for English-speaking foreigners -- kind of like a Time Out guide. We have a circulation of 30,000, which makes us Japan's most widely read print
publication in English.

I was hoping that you could answer a few new questions by email. The reason is, the focus of Japan Today and Metropolis are a bit different, as is the format of our Q&A articles.




Fortunately, I am familiar with Metropolis magazine, I have a couple of issues of the magazine from previous trips to Japan.

The questions were a bit different from the Japan Today questions, but I was still able to get them immediately answered and sent off before I headed for work this morning. They were fun to do.

No comments:

Search This Blog