"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Japan Trip: Tax-Friendly


Three more days to go before I step into the jet to head over to Japan for the first time in three and a half years.

A friend reminded me that because of the interviews and business discussions I will be having for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan while in Japan, I can use the trip as a tax write-off next year (either all or part of it). All I need to do is document the trip and save receipts, etc.







Besides conducting business for the travel guide, I'll also be promoting Peter H. Brothers's Mushroom Clouds and Mushroom Men: The Fantastic Cinema of Ishiro Honda. (Maybe I should charge him so he can write-off the expense on his taxes. Heh.)




Packing is 95% done (I will either be working odd hours or sleeping at the end of the week, so I had to do it yesterday). Today, I'm going to be hanging out with friends.

1 comment:

Peter H. Brothers said...

Thanks for pluggin' mah book pardna and ya'all hav a safe trip!"

Search This Blog