"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Following In Dad's Footsteps With A Kudos


Looks like a second member of my family is now "immortalized" in the hallowed pages of TripAdvisor.com.

My daughter Amber sent me a note last night containing a review posted at TripAdvisor.com. She was one singled out for a kudos:

I can't say enough good things about this hotel! Enjoyed a two night stay here after Christmas and the experience was fantastic from check in to check out. I've stayed at Ritz Carlton's and Four Seasons that could learn a few things from this place. The staff is very friendly..Amber provided a pleasant check in experience and almost seemed to know who I was before I walked in the door.

The 1-bedroom suite is a bit cramped due to the wall but spacious none the less and includes a table for eating and a kitchen. Bed is exceptionally comfortable and the living room area outside the bedroom was appreciated for providing a real "home" experience.

On Mondays thru Thursday is a manager's reception with dinner and drinks. I was surprised at the quality of the food and appreciated it as it saved me some money from having to go out and eat. The free breakfast was also very good and well stocked...very attentive hosts. Staying here is a bargain if you eat breakfast and dinner here. There is a cozy fire in the eating area that was nice to watch. The decor of the hotel was top notch and provided a lodge/cabin type feeling that felt very cozy.

A couple small glitches included a stopped up toilet and bedroom tv that wasn't properly connected, but overall, this was one of the nicest stays I've had in a hotel in a very long time. With free parking, internet, breakfast, and dinner (4 nights), it's quite a deal to stay at the Homewood Suites. Whenever I am in the Malibu/Calabasas/Thousand Oaks area I will not hesitate to stay here again!


Amber said: "My managers are actually happy with me." Hey, when a review comes in favorably for your business and one of your employees is a reason for the compliments, they have good reason to be pleased!

No comments:

Search This Blog