"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 3, 2011

Off To A Good Start

The first claim assignment for 2011 had me up at the Chatsworth Superior Court for a Mandatory Settlement Conference this morning.

This was for a vehicle vs. vehicle accident that occurred in April 2008. The case didn't get settled and it is scheduled for trial on April 25.




While en route to the courthouse, I was surprised to see the Santa Susana Mountains on the northern edge of the San Fernando Valley blanketed in snow. I took some pictures with my cell phone, but the pixelization is bad. Here's one of them. This was from a courthouse window (right).


I made more in two hours (plus drive time and mileage) than a full eight hour shift in my "parachute" job in security patrol.


So far, 2011 is off to a good start!

No comments:

Search This Blog