"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

All Packed Up For Monsterpalooza!


On a cold, cloudy and windy day today, I completed packing up everything I'll need for tomorrow night's presentation on opening day of Monsterpalooza.

Let's see:

  • CD-ROM of Japan location photos. Check!

  • 2 Signs. Check!

  • Scotch tape. Check!

  • 1 Black Sharpie. Check!

  • Camera. Check!

  • Supply of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. Check!

  • Narrative note cards. Check!


  • Above, Miki Hayashi with "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan." Photo by Armand Vaquer.

    I had to get everything all packed up today as I have to work the "graveyard shift" tonight-tomorrow morning. Hopefully, my co-worker will get to work a little early or on-time (is that too much to ask for?) tomorrow morning so I can get a decent amount of sleep before Miki Hayashi arrives. I'd hate to have to give a presentation bleary-eyed tomorrow evening! (I wonder if there's a Starbucks across the street from the Burbank Marriott. Since I am working in Burbank tonight, I may just take a look.)

    I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. But monster fans are a hearty lot, so they probably won't allow a little rain to dampen their spirits or keep them from attending Monsterpalooza. Come rain or shine, eh? Especially since this is one of the best monster shows in the country!

    In case you still haven't decided on attending, take a look at Monsterpalooza's official website, maybe that'll poke you into the right direction!

    See you tomorrow evening!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    hey bro chanial5 am today had a good segment on monsterpalooza nice hey hav fun bro

    Search This Blog