"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Busy Day: The Icing Came Later



Today's been a busy day.

It started out early when I headed to the Superior Courts in Van Nuys for a mandatory settlement conference. Finding the right department, etc. was a chore and, surprisingly, we find that the conference was cancelled. Someone dropped the ball and failed to notify us. Things like this happen.

Next up, I had to go to the Woodland Hills office of the California Highway Patrol to pick up an accident report. That took place without any difficulty (no problem there, the officers at the front desk know me now).

Then, I scanned the report and sent it off to the boss in San Bernardino along with my billing sheet for this claim and for the one involving the cancelled settlement conference.

After this, I had to head off to the bank and get a bank check drawn for the first installment of the Nebraska farm's property tax. Glad that's out of the way. The final installment is due in early September.

To unwind, I finally created a separate page advertising/promoting the claims company I work for, Crittenden Claim Services. I've been meaning to do it for some time since Blogspot provides 10 separate pages for whatever subjects my heart desires. I just didn't know how to approach it. Then I decided to just scan the company's brochure and let the brochure's pages speak for the company.



So now, Crittenden Claim Services joins the pages for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan and Two Ladies In A Car. The links to each is just below this blog's masthead photo at top.

Once that was done, I had to do some grocery shopping (gotta eat, you know). When I got home, the mailman just left my apartment building, so I went to get my mail. Lo and behold, some orders for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan came in!

That was the icing on the cake for today.

Reminder: The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan is now available at a 20% discount through May 31! Go here for details!

No comments:

Search This Blog