"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

News On My Acting Gig



With my attention directed lately over my upcoming presentation this Friday at Monsterpalooza, I neglected to inquire about the pilot (or promo) of a proposed reality show that I got my first paid acting gig last month. (See this post.)

I checked with my "Hollywood agent" (i.e., my co-worker) and he said he had talked to the producer of the show the other day and was told that they are still in the process of filming it. So, it will be a while before I get the chance to see for myself how I did (even though the producer said that I was "perfect").

Strangely enough, I felt very comfortable doing my two takes.

Can't wait to see it! (Well, I guess I have to!)

No comments:

Search This Blog