"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 8, 2011

Today's The Day!

Above, Miki with "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan." Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, I got about 4 hours of sleep. I was hoping for 5 hours, but two large military helicopters flew overhead, shook the house and woke me up. Rats!

The 4 hours seems to be enough (at least right now).

Monsterpalooza is poised to have a huge turnout this weekend. Last night, I heard a radio spot on KLOS-FM advertising Monsterpalooza and today, my daughter heard one on KROQ-FM. She said it sounded "pretty cool."

I just had breakfast and all I have to do is put everything in the car and await Miki Hayashi's arrival. Once she gets here, we're headed to Burbank for Monsterpalooza!

No comments:

Search This Blog