"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

About That Poster...



Avery Guerra, who has been a good source for "inside" information on the Legendary Pictures/Warner Bros. Godzilla movie project, has this to say about the Godzilla 2012 poster:

I'll squash this before it get's any further. The poster and website are fake. They're just some elaborate prank, fan made, and nothing more. I've checked with a source close to the production and have now had this debunked. I'm sure we'll probably be seeing more such hoaxes up until the time L.P. decides to start releasing materials.


I had my doubts on the poster, but I figured I'd put it out there for everyone to see. At least it got the message boards buzzing for a little while.

Looks like we'll have to wait for the real thing.

No comments:

Search This Blog