"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Beat The L.A. Times Again On Airfare Prices

Above, Shibuya 109 in Tokyo.  Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Reading today's Los Angeles Times Travel section, I noticed that the lowest round-trip airfare they found between Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Narita International Airport (NRT) (that serves Tokyo) was $1,840.00.  This does not include any fees or surcharges.

So I checked GatewayLAX ticket service and I was able to find a round-trip ticket on Singapore Air (LAX to NRT) for $760.00.  This also doesn't include any fees or surcharges.

This is the second time that I beat the Times' Travel section staff with a much better price.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It’s a blog with full of latest and spectacular information’s – This blog has helped me to gain much more information. I would like to appreciate the blog owner for his efforts
airport shuttle service los angeles

Search This Blog