"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 25, 2013

Support Nebraska's Ben Sasse For U.S. Senate!


My second contribution of today to a Republican conservative primary candidate went to Ben Sasse of Nebraska, who is running for the U.S. Senate for that state.

Sasse recently ran afoul of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (see this article). This confirms to me that McConnell has got to go! Earlier today, I contributed to McConnell's primary challenger in Kentucky, Matt Bevin.

This time, my contribution goes a little closer to home as Sasse is running to represent Nebraska in the U.S. Senate. I have farm property in Nebraska, that's why this contribution means a lot to me.

If you can, kindly submit your contribution to Ben Sasse for U.S. Senate by going here.

No comments:

Search This Blog