"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Monster Madhouse T-Shirt, Cleaning & Etc.

Above, in my new Monster Madhouse t-shirt. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Spring Cleaning came early.

Today's been cleaning day (at least where my bedroom is concerned). I'll do the living room another day.

While cleaning, I wore my new Monster Madhouse t-shirt that arrived the other day from Jerry "Karlos Borloff" Moore.

Speaking of Jerry Moore, strange thing happened, during cleaning I found an envelope of photos of the visit to the House of (Don) Glut in Burbank by Jerry and I. It is hard to believe it was four years ago (January 20, 2013, to be exact) that we were there. We were joined by Jerry's then-girlfriend, Marta. As Glut said, "The Moore, the scarier!"

Here's some shots of that visit:









No comments:

Search This Blog