"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 18, 2016

New Bed

Above, Sierra inspecting the new bed, making sure everything was done right. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At long last, I've finally bought myself a new bed.

The one I've been using was given to me by my daughter Amber a few years ago. Unfortunately, it wasn't well made (but it served its purpose) and broke while I was putting on some shoes.

Above, a better view of the headboard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I headed down to Living Spaces in Van Nuys yesterday and saw what I wanted (a storage bed) and bought it. I almost didn't get over there as the gate to the apartment's parking lot went on the fritz and wouldn't open with the clicker. 2 other tenants could get it to with theirs either.

Luckily, someone knew how to open it manually and I immediately headed off to Living Spaces.

It was delivered about a couple of hours ago. That's speedy service!

I am pleased with my purchase.

No comments:

Search This Blog