"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Aunt Rose Made Her Transition

Above, my Aunt Rose and I on February 24, 2015.

News that our family has been dreading to hear arrived today.

My aunt Rose Ledoux passed away around 12:20 this afternoon. She seemed to be rallying in recent weeks but took a turn for the worse this morning.

I am so glad that I stopped by to visit her at her home in Mission Viejo after buying The Beast. It had been a while since I've seen her and driving The Beast home from San Diego was the perfect opportunity to see her and give her a tour of the RV.

Above, my Aunts Gloria and Rose during their teen years.

Also, it warmed my heart a couple of weeks ago when my cousin showed her one of my samurai photos that I had taken in October in Japan and she had a big laugh over that.

She was loved by our entire family and will be missed greatly, but it is good to know that her suffering is over.

She will be buried with my Uncle Ralph at Riverside National Cemetery.

No comments:

Search This Blog