"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, August 14, 2016

RV DVD Library Starting

Above, Superman (George Reeves), right, captures Dr. Barnack (Lawrence Ryle) in "The Star of Fate" (1953).

About a couple of weeks ago, I went to CD Trader near my home to see if they had Season 4 of Dallas. Fortunately for me, they did.

While in the store, I was browsing around and spotted Seasons One through Three DVD sets of the Adventures of Superman. I already have the complete series on DVD, but what caught my eye was that each set had a $6.99 price tag. It was too good a bargain for me to pass up!

I decided to buy Seasons One and Two for exclusive use in The Beast (my motorhome, in case you're a newbie here). I guess this means that I am starting a new DVD library in The Beast.

The Beast came with a flat screen television set and a DVD player, so if I wanted to watch a movie or something and there's no local television signals or too many mountains, I can just pop in a DVD and be entertained.

While camping in Bishop and Mammoth Lakes a few weeks ago, I watched the entire DVD set of Ken Burns' The War that was originally broadcast over PBS back around 2007 or 2008. Watching those brought back nice memories of watching them at my mom's with her. 

No comments:

Search This Blog