"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Found A Place For Porcelain Godzilla

Things are gradually being put into their place. I may have about a half dozen boxes to unpack.

I decided to do things slowly so I can decided where things are going to be put.

Today, I decided to put my porcelain Godzilla above the kitchen sink where it can be seen in the kitchen and from the front porch. He'll be kept company by a dragon.

Some photos:

Above, from the inside. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, from the front porch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog