"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, March 30, 2018

Playing With My Camera and a Discovery

Above, while aiming my camera at Interstate 40, something moving caught my eye. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Before strolling around my second acre to see where would be the best location to build a RV garage/shed, I did some playing around with my camera and zoom lens.

I discovered something that I hadn't noticed before: horses three doors away to the north of me. I was aiming my camera at Interstate 40 when something moving caught my eye.

Later, when I went to the Flying J to pick up my mail, I saw at least 3 more horses there. The neighbors must have had the horses inside their corral/pen during the cold weather. Since today was warm, they were out.

Here's one of them:

Above, looking north down the street. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, same photo as the previous, but with my equine neighbor zoomed in. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the homestead. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the back of the property and the gully. I was told that rattlesnakes live there. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, a zoom shot of the mountains across the valley. The Navajo Nation 
community of Iyanbito is behind the trees. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog