"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Warrior Women Gun Supply



It was finally time to pay a visit to one of my neighbors, The Browns.

I met Jerry Brown several weeks ago as he was out walking his dog near my home.

They live two doors away and up the hill from me. They also have a little gun shop at their residence, Warrior Women Gun Supply.

When I saw their store, I was immediately impressed! They have reloading equipment along with ammo and new and used handguns and rifles for sale.

Jonni Brown, who runs the store, is a licensed gun dealer and she said that if they don't have what someone wants, they'll get it (usually in around three days).

Above, the Brown residence and gun store at the top of the hill in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Generally, they are open when their gates are open, but usually it is by appointment.

I must have spent about an hour shooting the breeze with the Browns and some customers. Jonni asked me if I have a .38 cal. gun. I said yes. She then showed me some special cartridges that consist of clear plastic for .38 cal. weapons. Inside, are tiny balls (like buckshot). She said that the rattlesnakes will be out in about a month and I would probably want this ammo to blast them away. She said this ammo is highly effective.

It is a good thing I haven't sold my two .38 cal. guns.

I'll definitely pick up some of that ammo!

For more information, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog