"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 26, 2018

Rattlesnakes Beware!

"Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?" - Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Above, the box of "Shotshell" anti-snake rounds. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As we are now in springtime and getting nearer to April, I had been advised to beware of rattlesnakes. I was told that they generally come out of hibernation in April. In fact, a former resident of my home had lost a dog to a rattlesnake.

When I visited Warrior Women Gun Supply last week, I was shown some special .38 SPL/.357 Magnum "Shotshell" ammo. I was told that this ammo is very effective against rattlesnakes. These rounds can blow their heads clean off!

Today, I went down to the Flying J to pick up my mail and to have lunch at Denny's (it was a cheeseburger, in case you were wondering). On the way home, I stopped at Warrior Women Gun Supply to pick up some rounds of "Shotshell" ammo. I figured that I should get it now before the other locals buy up the supply.

It's a good thing I never got rid of my two .38 SPL/.357 Magnum revolvers. They may just come in handy this coming snake season.

You gotta ask yourself a question, "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, snake?

No comments:

Search This Blog