"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Portrait Hung

Above, the view from the front door. Photos by Armand Vaquer.

Almost from the time I bought the house in Jamestown, New Mexico, Asya and I had been discussing where to hang the portrait of me she painted.

There were a couple of possibilities, but I elected to hang it over the couch in the living room. I have it a little higher up on the wall to put it a little more out-of-reach of Sierra. She has a tendency to want to examine everything and her claws would scratch the paint and the frame.

A little while ago, I hung the painting and sent the following photos to Asya, who is presently in St. Petersburg, Russia.

Her reaction?
Ohh, looks good!! Looks like it's on the right place!


No comments:

Search This Blog