"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, March 23, 2018

John Wayne 10 Movie Collection DVD



A few days ago, I was perusing around in the DVD section at Walmart when I came upon the John Wayne 10 Movie Collection.

I had not heard of this set (10 movies on 5 discs) before. Many of the movies I had not seen before and it had been a while since I've viewed the others.

Checking around, I found that this set was released on February 6.

All of the titles are from the Universal Pictures library of John Wayne movies. (It seemed odd that on some of the early ones such as Seven Sinners and Pittsburgh, the old 1940s Universal logo is show and no monster movie followed.)

So far, I've watched six of the movies. Tonight, I watched The War Wagon and Rooster Cogburn. The others I watched were Jet Pilot and Hellfighters.

The prints looked as though they were first-run releases and with very good sound.

If you're a John Wayne fan, this set is a must-have.

My grade: A.

No comments:

Search This Blog