"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, March 10, 2023

El Rancho and the "Land of Potholes"

Above, this morning's huevos rancheros at the El Rancho Hotel. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I had to go into Gallup to pick up my meds and then do some shopping at Walmart.

After I was done, I decided to grab some breakfast at the El Rancho Hotel's restaurant. I had huevos rancheros (for those inquiring minds).

When I was done and was about to enjoy another cup of coffee, I saw online that Interstate 40 would be closed at 11:00 at mile marker 45 for pothole repair. This pothole problem has been occurring almost daily and each time the repairs are made during the day instead of at night when there's little traffic.

Since it was around 10:05, I decided to pay my meal check and beeline it home before the highway is closed and traffic gets backed up for miles.

I made it home way before 11:00 so that worked out great. 

No comments:

Search This Blog