"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Facebook Correctional Facility


My Facebook account was put on "restriction" this morning. I can comment on posts, but not much else. 

So far, these are the things I can't do there:




Of course, Facebook has not said what exactly was the offending post for the restricted status except for this:


The above was what I received when I tried to share a blog post on the 42nd anniversary of the Reagan assassination attempt. 

Apparently, someone snitched to the Facebook Gestapo for something. It would be helpful if they would specifically state what was the offending post. But they never do, which is cowardly on their part. 

The good thing is, the restrictions haven't dented my daily view numbers here. I'll just have to wait it out.

No comments:

Search This Blog