"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Busy Summer, So Far (But We're Not In Summer Yet)

Funny how things happen rapidly once we get close to "zero hour."


First, it is the slideshow presentation that will take place at Distant Lands Travel Bookstore & Outfitters in Pasadena, California on Monday, June 17. This week, I dropped off their order of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan and went over the arrangements for the presentation with the staff.  They told me that the program has generated a lot of interest with the staff and outside.  For info, go here.


 
Second, everything's coming into place for the upcoming Days of the Dead Convention July 5-7 at the Wyndham Indianapolis West hotel in Indianapolis.  This will be my first visit to Indianapolis. I will be joining Haruo and Sonoe Nakajima there to assist them with the autograph table and sell The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.  Flight arrangements are currently being made and my room reservation has already been set. All I have left to do is prepare the 8 x 10" prints for autographs. For info, go here.

Along with those, I've a cousin's wedding to attend in July. When it rains, it pours. It looks like August will be a bit quieter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this website presents quality based content and extra stuff,
is there any other web site which offers such stuff in
quality?

Also visit my web-site: smart circle directv sam's club

Search This Blog