"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, June 3, 2013

Asakusa's Tsubaya World Cutlery

Above, knives on display at Tsubaya World.  Photo by K.W. Hedlund.

The next time I head to Japan, one of my goals is to pick up a high-quality cutlery set.  We've been doing a lot of cooking at home and having a good cutlery set would make the whole process a lot easier.

Japanese cutlery is world renown for its craftsmanship and quality. All one has to do is just find the best while there.

JapanTourist, the tourist website I contribute to, has an article on one cutlery store that is located in Tokyo's Asakusa district that is worth checking out.  It is called Tsubaya World.

According to the article:
Starting in 1952 as a family business, Tsubaya now has an international reach, shipping knives all over the world. 
Asakusa is one of my favorite places to visit while in Tokyo.  Tsubaya World will give me a good excuse (although I really don't need one) to head there on my next trip.  Even if you're not interested in buying cutlery in Japan, the article is interesting enough for the casual reader.

To read the article, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog