"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Getting Only What's Needed

Above, The Beast at Meteor Crater, Arizona last year. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since Gov. Jerry Brown and the Democrat-controlled legislature have seen fit to further gouge Californians with a twelve cent per gallon gasoline tax increase, for my upcoming little jaunt this week into Arizona and New Mexico, I am only filling The Beast's gas tank with enough gasoline to make it to around Kingman, Arizona.

Gasoline will be cheaper in Arizona, so I will end up filling the tank there.

The Beast's gas tank capacity is 55 gallons, the tax increase (if I filled up in California) would add $6.60 to my bill.

No comments:

Search This Blog