"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, November 26, 2017

La Mesa RV In Albuquerque

Above, La Mesa RV's sales office in San Diego. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

In familiarizing myself on what stores and services are available in Gallup and Albuquerque, New Mexico, I did some Google checking.

My checks ran the gamut from supermarkets in Gallup (mainly Albertson's and Safeway) to RV repair and service centers.

Luckily for me, there is a La Mesa RV Center in the western park of Albuquerque off of Interstate 40. I bought The Beast at La Mesa's San Diego dealership, so I should have no problem of getting The Beast serviced in Albuquerque when the need arises.

Albuquerque is 125 miles from where I will be living.

No comments:

Search This Blog