"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, November 19, 2017

One Year Ago

Above, The Beast at Goulding's Lodge Campground in Monument Valley. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One year ago today, I left Goulding's Lodge Campground in Monument Valley to return to California from what became the longest trip I've ever taken (exactly 3 weeks).

I left early in the morning and stopped in Cameron, Arizona for breakfast at the Cameron Trading Post before driving through Grand Canyon National Park.

Above, The Watchtower at the Grand Canyon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After driving along the canyon rim to several viewpoints and stopping in Grand Canyon Village to see the Visitor Center, pick up some groceries and do some banking (did you know that Chase has a full-service bank in Market Plaza?), I headed out towards Williams. I wasn't sure where I would be staying that night.

Above, The Beast at the Needles KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Ultimately, I ended up staying at the Needles (California) KOA for the night so that I would have less of a drive the next day to reach home.

No comments:

Search This Blog