"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

For this year's Thanksgiving holiday, I'll be heading down to my cousin's in Wildomar in The Beast.

Since traffic in Southern California is expected to be heavy, I will try to get on the road as early as I can.

But, until then, here's a Thanksgiving greeting:


1 comment:

mackyton said...

Loved this post from Thanksgiving 2017. Keep sharing the details here. At some local San Francisco event venues I also threw a fantastic thanksgiving dinner at one of the domestic San Francisco event venues and it just turned out to be outstanding.

Search This Blog