"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

RV Garage "Beast House"

One of the things I'll need to do once I am settled into the house in Jamestown, New Mexico is to get a RV garage for The Beast. Since it snows during the winter and the summer sun and heat would also cause damage to the fiberglass sides, it will need to be protected.

I have already looked into and priced a RV garage to my specifications and have a spot on the property in mind where to have it installed. I will likely go with Alan's Factory Outlet for the structure. Their price includes free delivery and installation.

I envision a 12-gauge metal garage that is 18 feet wide (the RV is 8 feet wide), 31 feet long (the RV is 24 feet long) and 14 feet high (the RV is 11 feet high). This will allow more room me to store odds and ends with it.

I have marked off the area (red rectangle) where I think would be a good location for the RV garage:


No comments:

Search This Blog