"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 4, 2019

John Wayne Goods

Last week, I received an order for a wall clock. I needed one for the den/guest room.

While at the El Rancho Hotel & Motel in Gallup last week, I picked up a John Wayne ceramic coaster set.

They are official licensed merchandise from John Wayne Enterprises. What is nice about buying mercandise from John Wayne Enterprises is that a portion of the proceeds goes to the John Wayne Cancer Foundation.

As my dad passed away 19 years ago of lymphoma, it was with him in mind that I got these.

This is what I got:



No comments:

Search This Blog