"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

A Little Deep Today

Above, The Beast out front this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While in Gallup yesterday, before the meeting at the El Rancho Hotel, I headed to Walmart for some grocery shopping and to pick up my month's supply of meds.

As I anticipated a heavy snowstorm would hit the area during the night, I decided to park The Beast in front of the house instead of where I usually do in front of the garage. I got home after dark and already snow accumulated in the yard. The areas I shoveled yesterday were filled in by new snow.

Above, looks like there'll be no barbecuing today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I decided to bring in the groceries the next day while I can see what I'm doing. I guess I'll have to trudge through the stuff to bring the groceries in. It's snowing now as I write this.

I heard news reports that Albuquerque is getting a good dusting. That should make some folks I know there very happy.

No comments:

Search This Blog