"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, February 17, 2019

There Goes That Idea!

Above, the start of the snow showers this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Just before making breakfast this morning, I was thinking about heading into Gallup today to pick up a few things at Albertson's, one of which is Hatch Valley salsa (great stuff!).

However, I decided against it as just before starting breakfast, it started to snow shower. Then full-on snow.

Right now, about an inch of snow is now on the ground and it is still coming down. So, I guess I'll do it tomorrow when I meet up with the guys from the Lost Dutchman Chapter at the El Rancho Hotel for a meeting with the general manager about the plaque dedication later this year.

I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the view.

No comments:

Search This Blog