"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, February 22, 2019

Snow Walking

Above, the house and deck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As I needed some exercise (plus, I was bored), I took a walk to the road in front of the property.

Walking in snow will definitely give one some cardio exercise. I came back a little winded.

It was about 9-10 inches deep in spots, but the average was around 7-8 inches. It will likely take a while for this snow to melt. It is too deep for me to attempt a drive to the Flying J to check the mailbox, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Of course, I had my camera with me and here are some photos:

Above, the front of the house. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the snow-covered Beast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, Larry's dog Neeko out in the yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn and Barking Spider Acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, Barking Spider Road. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the house and GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the road and house. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog