"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Today's Exercise

Above, looking back after getting the meter reading. Some other critters walked through. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, I got my exercise for today!

I had to trudge in the snow in the Barking Spider Acre to get the electric meter reading to pay my bill.

We have to do this ourselves until April as they are building a new substation and they can't doing from their end now.

The snow was about 6-7 inches deep. If one wants to exercise their legs, walking in snow will do the job. Plus, I am a littled winded. I am sure I burned off some calories in the process.

It was best I do the chore today as the ground got very muddy after the New Year's snow melted. 

No comments:

Search This Blog