"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 4, 2019

The Mack Truck Theory

Image result for Mack Truck


Since this is the 26th anniversary of my 39th birthday, I figured now is a good time (if any) to prepare my will.

I found a site that I was able to craft it with specifics. So, all I have to do is to get it notarized and make it fully legal.

Prior to last July, when I had my "little" medical emergency, I probably would have put it off for a while, but after getting a little wake-up call on one's mortality, I decided to do it now. This is something that others in my age group should take action on as soon as one can. 

You never know what lies ahead!

One can get a clean bill of health and walk out of the doctor's office and, minutes later, get run over by a Mack truck.

No comments:

Search This Blog